Use this 99 Cent Store receipt template within our online receipt generator to create a custom receipt.
Create a 99 Cent Store receipt with our receipt generator. Select the 99 Cent Store receipt template from the template library. Edit and customize the receipt. Instantly save and download your customized receipt.
What are the reasons you might need a receipt from 99 Cent Store ?
• To prove purchase and return a defective product
• To verify a warranty claim
• To document a purchase for tax or business expense purposes
• To track purchases for budgeting purposes
• To get maximum resale value on secondary marketplaces or consignment shops (if applicable)
What products are made by 99 Cent Store and where are they sold?
99 Cent Store offers a wide variety of products including food, party supplies, and seasonal items. These products are sold in their retail stores located throughout the United States.
What is the return policy without a receipt at 99 Cent Store ?
At 99 Cent Store, returns and exchanges are not accepted without a receipt. However, in certain situations, store credit may be issued at the discretion of the store manager.
How can I get a duplicate receipt from 99 Cent Store ?
Unfortunately, 99 Cent Store does not offer a duplicate receipt service. If you have lost a receipt from 99 Cent Store, the best way to obtain a duplicate receipt is to contact the store directly and ask if they can provide you with a copy.
What elements are typically shown on a 99 Cent Store receipt.
Elements on a 99 Cent Store receipt include:
1. Store Name and Location
2. Date and Time of Purchase
3. Transaction Number
4. List of Purchased Items and Prices
5. Tax Amount
6. Total Amount Due In addition, some 99 Cent Store receipts may also feature discounts or coupons that can be used for future purchases. They may also include loyalty or reward points that customers can accumulate and redeem for rewards.