Use this AutoZone receipt template within our online receipt generator to create a custom receipt.
Create a AutoZone receipt with our receipt generator. Select the AutoZone receipt template from the template library. Edit and customize the receipt. Instantly save and download your customized receipt.
What are the reasons you might need a receipt from AutoZone ?
• To have proof of purchase for warranty purposes
• To prove that you bought the part or item from AutoZone if you ever need to return it
• To provide proof of payment if you are filing an insurance claim
• To track purchases for business or tax purposes
• To get maximum resale value on secondary marketplaces or consignment shops
What products are made by AutoZone and where are they sold?
AutoZone is an American retailer of automotive parts and accessories. They sell a wide variety of products including car batteries, spark plugs, air filters, oil filters, brake pads, radiators, air conditioning parts, wiper blades, and engine oil. AutoZone also carries a variety of tools, chemicals, and other accessories for the do-it-yourselfer. AutoZone products are sold in over 6,000 retail locations in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
What is the return policy without a receipt at AutoZone ?
AutoZone has a 90-day return policy without a receipt. If the item was purchased within the last 90 days, you may return the item for an exchange or a store credit. For items without a receipt, the store credit will be issued at the current lowest selling price.
How can I get a duplicate receipt from AutoZone ?
AutoZone's policy is to provide a duplicate receipt for any purchase made in an AutoZone store with a valid receipt. To obtain a duplicate receipt, you will need to contact your local store and provide them with the original receipt number, the date of purchase, and the name of the customer. The store will then be able to reprint the receipt for you.
What elements are typically shown on a AutoZone receipt.
The elements of a AutoZone receipt include:
• Store name, address, and phone number
• Date and time of purchase
• List of items purchased
• Price of each item
• Tax amount
• Total amount due
• Payment method
• AutoZone Rewards information Additional interesting features of a AutoZone receipt include:
• A unique barcode that allows customers to track their purchases
• A special message thanking customers for choosing AutoZone
• A list of available services and promotions
• An opportunity to sign up for AutoZone Rewards
• A coupon code for future purchases.