Use this Crate & Barrel receipt template within our online receipt generator to create a custom receipt.
Create a Crate & Barrel receipt with our receipt generator. Select the Crate & Barrel receipt template from the template library. Edit and customize the receipt. Instantly save and download your customized receipt.
What are the reasons you might need a receipt from Crate & Barrel ?
- To return an item
- To prove that a purchase was made
- To prove that a certain item was bought from Crate & Barrel
- To get a refund or exchange
- To get maximum resale value on secondary marketplaces or consignment shops (if applicable)
What products are made by Crate & Barrel and where are they sold?
Crate & Barrel is a furniture and home decor retailer that sells a wide range of products, including furniture, bedding, kitchenware, tabletop items, lighting, rugs, home accessories, and more. Their products are sold in their retail stores, online, and through select retailers and catalogs.
What is the return policy without a receipt at Crate & Barrel ?
Crate & Barrel does not accept returns without a receipt.
How can I get a duplicate receipt from Crate & Barrel ?
If you need a duplicate receipt from Crate & Barrel, you can contact the customer service team at 1-800-996-9960 or via their online contact form. They will be able to provide you with a duplicate copy of your receipt.
What elements are typically shown on a Crate & Barrel receipt.
The elements of a Crate & Barrel receipt include:
- Store name and logo
- Date and time of purchase
- List of items purchased with item description, quantity, and price
- Total amount due
- Payment method
- Tax information
- Return policy Additional interesting features of a Crate & Barrel receipt include:
- A barcode at the bottom of the receipt for easy returns
- A unique customer number to track purchases
- A 'Thank You' message at the bottom of the receipt
- A link to the store's website for online shopping
- Promotional offers and coupons for future purchases