Use this Enterprise rental car receipt template within our online receipt generator to create a custom receipt.
Create a Enterprise rental car receipt with our receipt generator. Select the Enterprise rental car receipt template from the template library. Edit and customize the receipt. Instantly save and download your customized receipt.
What are the reasons you might need a receipt from Enterprise rental car ?
- For tax purposes
- To prove that you paid for the rental car
- To prove that you have insurance coverage for the rental car
- To provide proof of purchase for warranty claims
- To get maximum resale value on secondary marketplaces or consignment shops (if applicable)
What products are made by Enterprise rental car and where are they sold?
Enterprise rental car does not manufacture products, but they do offer a wide variety of services. These services include car rental, van rental, truck rental, and airport shuttle services. These services are available at Enterprise rental car locations worldwide.
What is the return policy without a receipt at Enterprise rental car ?
Enterprise does not accept returns without a receipt. If you do not have a receipt, you may not be able to return your rental car.
How can I get a duplicate receipt from Enterprise rental car ?
If you need a duplicate receipt from Enterprise rental car, you should call the customer service line at 1-855-266-9289. When you call, make sure to have your rental agreement number handy so that the customer service representative can look up your reservation and provide you with a duplicate receipt.
What elements are typically shown on a Enterprise rental car receipt.
Elements on a Enterprise rental car receipt typically include:
- Date and time of rental
- Rental location
- Vehicle type
- Rental period
- Rental rate
- Taxes and fees
- Additional charges
- Total amount due
- Payment method In addition, Enterprise rental car receipts may include an itemized list of any additional charges or services, such as fuel, insurance, parking, tolls, and late fees. They may also include discounts or promotions that were applied to the rental.