Use this Fastenal receipt template within our online receipt generator to create a custom receipt.
Create a Fastenal receipt with our receipt generator. Select the Fastenal receipt template from the template library. Edit and customize the receipt. Instantly save and download your customized receipt.
What are the reasons you might need a receipt from Fastenal ?
• To provide proof of purchase for warranty purposes
• To provide proof of payment for accounting or tax purposes
• To prove that the item was purchased from Fastenal if it needs to be returned
• To get maximum resale value on secondary marketplaces or consignment shops
What products are made by Fastenal and where are they sold?
Fastenal manufactures a wide variety of products, including fasteners, tools, safety supplies, janitorial supplies, and more. Their products are sold in their local stores, on their website, and through a network of independent distributors.
What is the return policy without a receipt at Fastenal ?
Fastenal does not accept returns without a receipt. If you do not have a receipt, you may contact the store to discuss a return or exchange.
How can I get a duplicate receipt from Fastenal ?
If you need a duplicate receipt from Fastenal, you can contact your local Fastenal store and request a copy. You may be asked to provide your order number or other information to verify your purchase. Additionally, you can also contact Fastenal Customer Service at (800) 848-3166 and they may be able to provide you with a copy of your receipt.
What elements are typically shown on a Fastenal receipt.
The elements typically found on a Fastenal receipt include the following:
1. Date and Time of Purchase
2. Transaction Number
3. Items Purchased
4. Quantity and Price of Items
5. Tax Amount
6. Total Amount Due
7. Payment Method
8. Store Location In addition, a Fastenal receipt may include a loyalty program barcode or QR code which can be used to accumulate points or discounts on future purchases. The receipt may also feature promotional offers or discounts.