Use this KMART receipt template within our online receipt generator to create a custom receipt.
Create a KMART receipt with our receipt generator. Select the KMART receipt template from the template library. Edit and customize the receipt. Instantly save and download your customized receipt.
What are the reasons you might need a receipt from KMART ?
• To provide proof of purchase for warranty or return purposes
• To obtain a refund or exchange
• To claim a rebate
• To document the cost of a tax-deductible expense
• To track purchases for budgeting and accounting purposes
• To get maximum resale value on secondary marketplaces or consignment shops (for clothing, shoes, or other retail items)
What products are made by KMART and where are they sold?
Kmart sells a variety of products ranging from apparel and home goods to electronics and toys. These products are available in store, online, and in some cases, through third-party retailers. Some of the products offered by Kmart include apparel for men, women, and kids; home furnishings such as furniture and decor; electronics like TVs, tablets, and gaming systems; toys and games; and health and beauty products.
What is the return policy without a receipt at KMART ?
Kmart's return policy without a receipt states that all returns will be accepted at the discretion of the store manager. Generally, customers without a receipt are eligible for store credit at the lowest advertised price. Customers may also be asked to provide valid identification for returns without a receipt.
How can I get a duplicate receipt from KMART ?
If you need to get a duplicate receipt from Kmart, you can contact their Customer Service department by phone at 1-866-562-7848 or email them at [email protected]. Be sure to provide them with your purchase information, such as the date and time of purchase, store location, and item purchased.
What elements are typically shown on a KMART receipt.
The elements typically found on a Kmart receipt include:
- Store name and address
- Date and time of purchase
- Itemized list of items purchased
- Prices of each item
- Discounts (if any)
- Tax amount
- Total amount due
- Payment method
- Receipt number Some interesting features of Kmart receipts include:
- Customer survey code– customers can provide feedback and enter into a sweepstakes
- Coupon offers – customers may receive additional discounts and offers on their next purchase
- Return policy information – customers can easily refer back to this information if they need to return an item